A printable PDF pattern for sewing some cute felt angel ornaments!
This listing is for a digital pattern, NOT for the finished item. Due to the digital nature of this product, I am unable to issue refunds. Please read this listing carefully and ask any questions you have *before* you buy. Thanks!
This pattern is a commercial-use version of the free (non-commercial use) felt angel patterns available on my blog
* The pattern includes two variations on the design. * If sewn at full size, the angels will be 3 1/4 inches (8.5cms) high. * Stitches involved: whip stitch, running stitch and backstitch * Materials required: felt, sewing thread, embroidery thread/floss, narrow ribbon. * Optional: sequins and other embellishments. * Tools required: sewing needle, pins, sewing scissors and a large needle for sewing the embroidery thread/floss
After purchasing this PDF, you may:
* Sell as many angels sewn from it as you wish as long as they are handmade by you alone (no mass manufacturing) and you credit me as the designer & include my shop link in your listings or on your tags if you're selling at a craft fair.
* Teach a class or workshop using this pattern, and print multiple copies for use as teaching aids in the class only.
You may NOT:
* Sell copies of this pattern in any form
* Share copies of this pattern with your friends, give copies to your students, or post it online
* Use my photos to sell your work or promote your sewing classes
The file will be emailed to you within 48 hours of cleared payment (usually much sooner). Your file will be sent to the address provided during Paypal checkout - if you want me to use another email address, please leave me a note during the checkout process.
If you don't receive the file please check your spam folder. If the file has definitely not arrived or you have any other problems with the pattern, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.