Two crafty printable PDFs for sewing lots of cute angels this Christmas!
A step-by-step tutorial for sewing 2 styles of felt angel ornaments... AND an angel embroidery pattern (2 versions, plus the same designs reversed).
This listing is for a digital pattern, NOT for the finished item. Due to the digital nature of this product, I am unable to issue refunds. Please read this listing carefully and ask any questions you have *before* you buy. Thanks!
These PDFs are a commercial-use version of free (non-commercial use) angel projects available on my blog
* If the templates / patterns are printed at full size, the finished angels will be approx 3 1/4 inches high (8.5 cms). * Stitch guides / transfer instructions / etc are not included in either PDF.
After purchasing these PDFs, you may:
* Stitch and sell as many angels as you wish as long as they are handsewn by you alone (no mass manufacturing) and you credit me as the designer & include my shop link in your listings or on your tags if you're selling at a craft fair.
* Teach a class or workshop using these patterns, and print multiple copies for use as teaching aids in the class only.
You may NOT:
* Sell copies of these patterns in any form
* Share copies of the PDFs with your friends, give copies to your students, or post them online
* Use my photos to sell your work or promote your sewing classes
The files will be emailed to you within 48 hours of cleared payment (usually much sooner). Your file will be sent to the address provided during Paypal checkout - if you want me to use another email address, please leave me a note during the checkout process.
If you don't receive the files please check your spam folder. If the file has definitely not arrived or you have any other problems with the pattern, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.